Monday, November 10, 2008
Finally posting!
Hey family and friends. I am finally putting up pictures from October. We had a lot of fun and have been very busy. It's been a bit exhausting for me too. Mostly because we are expecting baby #3 and I am pretty sick and VERY tired. Our due date is May 23 and we are very excited. We will hopefully find out what this baby is around Christmas time. Jeff has been busy with School and work and I have been busy working and trying to keep from loosing my lunch and sanity. haha. We have really appreciated both sets of parents. These passed 4 weeks have been full of Grandma's and Grandpas and lots of attention which the boys needed and I didn't have the energy to give them. Thanks both Mom's and Dad's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys expecting another baby. I'm hoping for a girl... although your boys are so dang cute another one of them wouldn't be bad at all!
Hope to see you SOON!
Congrats!!!! That is such wonderful news!!! YAY!!! :-)
Congratulations, I am so excited for you guys! I hope you have a little girl, they are so much fun! I hope you feel better soon, please call me if you need anything at all. We could make some cinnamon rolls for you:) Or I would love to have the boys for a playdate. Just let me know.
Congratulations my dear! Can't wait to fin dout what you are having.
Congratulations! I hope you are not sick for too much longer. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween and last couple weeks.
Hi Liz, it's Nicole Bybee, I just found your blog through Ashlee. I hope you don't mind me checking in, but it's fun to read what you and your cute family are up to. I have two boys also...such fun! Congratualtions on expecting #3! Where are you guys living? We have a blog too: thebybeebuzz.blogspot.com
Take care!
Whew! You guys have been busy! I am glad to see you are all doing well and the pictures are all adorable! I love the Halloween ones and the horseback riding one. Very cute! And again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment