Thursday, June 25, 2009
Don't 'feak' out mom.
I think the biggest adjustment to 3 kids right now has been all the yelling I feel like I am doing. I'm not sure if it's because pre-school is out, or they have 3 times the energy I do, or I am stuck nursing while they are causing mischief, possibly all that and more. The other morning I was in the bedroom with Scott and I said "Who did got this out?!" and Scott replies "Don't 'feak' out Mom." I stopped and thought, 'did he just say what I thought he said. I said "what did you say" He looks at me and says "Stop 'feaking' out mom." I couldn't help but laugh after that. I guess I have been 'feaking out' a bit.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Adorable pictures of your kids. I remember the feeling of yelling all the time after I had L. I felt bad too. I think it is cute that Scottie called you on it. A lot of the time we are "feaking" out about unimportant things. That is definately one for the memory book:)
I live my whole life "feaking" out so don't feel too bad. SO cute that Scottie said that!
More pics of Lucy Mae, please!!
Ah, out of the mouth of babes! Don't you love it when God speaks to us through our babies? It makes sense really, if we are "freaking out" then there is really no way we can listen to the spirit and hear HIS councel, that is when He lets the kids stop us in our tracks with comments like that. Works doesn't it? I cannot tell you the number of times when I have been counceled and guided via my little ones. Oh! He is so wise!
You are doing a fabulous job! If it were easy, men would be the mommies! HA! HA! HA!!!
OH! And by the way, I LOVE the pics of the kids! They are so adorable! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment