How many times to I post and say. . "Man I haven't posted forever." I guess I'll post again. Our lives don't have much going on right now, so I guess I don't feel like I have a lot to post. Here is the latest with the kiddo's. Our little Lucy got glasses. We started seeing an Optometrist back in September due to her right eye getting stuck in by her nose. It only happened occasionally. After a few visits, it stopped with the right, but the left eye started to cross in, and more often. I finally took her in for a follow up and they wanted to try glasses. They said they think she can't see things close up, and that she's trying too hard to focus so her eye is crossing in. I have noticed a difference, though they still cross sometimes. She seems to be a whole new girl. We thought she was shy before, because when new people would talk she would hide into Jeff or I, and sometimes make a growling noise as if to get them to stop, or not to come close. Now that she has glasses, she is so smiley and friendly to people. It's crazy. She's still a little shy, but nothing like she used to be. We called all over, and the best price/value was Eye Mart. They have a unlimited year warrenty on their frames, meaning she can bend/break them as many times as she wants for a year. And their warrenty on lenses were fairly cheap. I was glad I threw that in when I bought them. Not a month later, she was riding her tricycle . . or trying to, and fell and got some road rash on her face, split her top lip really bad and scratched up the lenses. The warrenty paid for itself the. Oh, and Lucy's ok too.
Grant is very much into artsy stuff. He made this mask because he wanted to be like Iron Man. (As if he's even seen that movie.) His cousin made him one similar to this one a few years ago, and he loved it. I thought it was pretty creative.
Scottie is into being a Gangsta lately. He loves to do "Break dancing" moves which really are pretty good. Today he almost did a handstand/cartwheel dance move. He's getting to be so funny.
We went to see my parents in Eastern Oregon. It snowed there, and we were ready for it. We thought it would be fun to play in the snow because it doesn't snow much in Eugene. When we got home Eugene got hit with a big snow storm. Go figure. Here is Lucy and Scottie at the park.
On Valentines day Grant's class had a tea party for parents and students. They worked all week on making these hats. Grant wore his on the bus, which was too funny as he had to keep himself in the middle of the seat because his hat was as wide as the seat. The bus driver just laughed as he got off. Thankfully he is still at that sweet age, where he is proud of cute silly stuff like this, and doesn't notice everyone else looking at him and laughing. What a cutie.



3 comments:
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! Favorite post/commentary was Scottie the gangsta and his break dancing moves...sounds just like his daddy.
Lucy is so cute with her glasses!
The kids are getting so big. Lucy looks adorable with her glasses. Scottie and Grant are so cute too. K misses him. We really need to get them together for a play date.
Post a Comment