Our Nephew on Jeff's side of the family was getting baptized. Jeff had to be at school during that same time, so I took the boys and did another road trip. We decided to go without Jeff. Here is G-pa taking 7, yes count them, 7 of his Grandkids (with no help mind you) on a walk. The oldest being 8 the youngest was 2. They were gone for a LONG time. Scottie and Grant are still talking about this walk. It sounded like quite the adventure! When I asked what their favorite part of the weekend was, they said the walk with G-pa. It was a nice trip.Sunday, February 15, 2009
Another weekend trip
Our Nephew on Jeff's side of the family was getting baptized. Jeff had to be at school during that same time, so I took the boys and did another road trip. We decided to go without Jeff. Here is G-pa taking 7, yes count them, 7 of his Grandkids (with no help mind you) on a walk. The oldest being 8 the youngest was 2. They were gone for a LONG time. Scottie and Grant are still talking about this walk. It sounded like quite the adventure! When I asked what their favorite part of the weekend was, they said the walk with G-pa. It was a nice trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Go Grandpa!
Post a Comment