Sunday, February 15, 2009

26 wks along

Here we are at 26 wks with this little girl. Grant is showing off his muscles and Scott wanted to show his belly's with mommy. Scottie likes to pat Jeff's belly and ask "Baby in there?" and when Jeff says "no." He will follow with "food in there?". Grant drew a picture today of our family. He was telling Jeff who everyone was. He pointed out that one was Mommy with a baby in her tummy one was daddy etc. Jeff leaned over and whispered that Grant drew Jeff's belly to be bigger than mine. I just have to tease Jeff by posting these things. He hasn't been gaining the pregnancy weight that he jokes about. Grant is really into the pregnancy now that he has been able to feel this little girl move. He likes to sit by me with his hand resting on my tummy. It's really cute. Our 3 names we agree on are Lydia Mae, Daphne Mae, and Lucy Mae. So far that's what we'll take with us to the hospital and when we see her we'll name her. Who knows, she may come out none of the 3 and we'll name her Elvira. (Getty-up bow-oom bop-a-mow mow).

11 comments:

Paula said...

You look so great!!! Your boys are adorable!

Dani said...

Cute photo :) I think Elivra would be perfect! Ha ha, just kidding! But I do remember that song, "My hearts on fire for Elvira...ooom papa ooom papa, mow mow!" Or something like that!

Bybee family said...

You look great, Liz! For some reason I think girl names are hard, how nice that to have 3 names you both agree on!

Radke said...

You look wonderful Liz! The boys look good too. I think it is so adorable that Grant is getting so into the pregnancy. I bet he is going to be a fabulous big brother.
I LOVED Elvira when I was a kid. I had the LP and played it on my Fisher Price record player all the time. I think I still have it in the attic somewhere...

ryan said...

I'll just mail you on over a copy of the names we didn't use, like Pearl Clemantine (Yikes) Love you! Cant wait to see you and hug you all in person!

TimothyandJessica said...

Lookin'good!

Kirsten said...

You looked so cute on Sunday. Pink shows off your pregnancy glow very nicely and then you are smokin hot, love you lady!!!

rachel said...

What sweet names.
Sorry about tomorrow. Did you get my email?

All about the Snow's said...

Liz you look Great! Your boys are so huge! I can't believe how grown up Grant looks. Love the names!

Melissa Price said...

You are so beautiful! Love those little guys.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Cuuuute!!!! All three of you actually! You do make a super cute mommy! You seriously look so fabulous and so healthy!