Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 week picture

My girlfriend Teresa sent me an e-mail nudging me that I needed to post another pregnancy picture. Here is the most recent. I am into my 30th week or so. The baby is growing and so am I. We are just trucking along.

9 comments:

Dani said...

You look great!! Pregnant bellies are beautiful!

We need to talk about your baby shower!! It's going to be so fun! Be thinking of a date. Wow, April is just around the corner and then before we know it, your baby will be here!

Paula said...

You are SOOOO adorable!! And your hair is SO long!!!

Teresa said...

See, now I can come on here and tell you how dang cute you look as a pregnant lady. Sincerely, you look beautiful, Liz. Thanks for posting this. ;-)

aunt choody said...

Yay for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

Radke said...

You are one hot Mama! I can't believe you only have a couple months left.

Traci Lauritzen said...

You are beautiful! And I can't wait to see your precious little girl!

Kirsten said...

You look fantastic. I loved the top you were wearing on Sunday. Way to go lady.

Emy said...

You're lookin good liz!

Unknown said...

Love the belly, loves the little girl's room in the other post, love you! You seriously look fabulous! I am so excited to meet this little angel!