
I made Grant carry in all the parts while Scottie and I wiped them down.

We're getting there!

They liked pretending they were in jail.

Finally finished! We were so proud of ourselves. Next is primer and paint.

Showing mommy they can be good listeners, so that she will let them paint.

My little painters. They had a ball.
7 comments:
You've got the MOST HANDSOME little helpers! I love the picture where they're showing you that they can listen. Too cute!
So fun! What good helpers!
Looks like that did a good job helping. I can't wait to see the color you painted the nursery.
So fun. Your little guys are getting so big. I am so happy for you.
I love the bedding, pink is so much fun. I can't wait to see what the room looks like when it is all put together.
That room turned out so great!
How fun to decorate for a girl!
Your little boys are so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment