Boy I wish that the title of this was talking about my waist size. haha. Happy Birthday to me. Jeff made me my families traditional 24 hour cake for my birthday. I was VERY proud of him. Each year he dreads making it, but you'd think we was Emeril once he gets started cooking.


Jeff proud of his creation. I should include the 15 pictures Jeff took of JUST the cake.
6 comments:
Yes, men are always very proud of what they do aren't they?!? haha! That was very sweet of him to make it for you! Hope you had a great birthday!
I remember thinking on my birthday "Why am I getting celebrated today.....it should be my mom. I mean she's the one that, on that day, was free of the small bladder, the heart burn, the back aches, and all of those fun things from being pregnant."
Aahhh, I definately had a new appreciation for my mom after being pregnant! :)
Happy Birthday! Yes, I want to see those pictures of just the cake... I always do that, too! Funny!
Hope you had a good day- 28 was harder for me than 30... strange, huh? But now you're older and wiser, so ENJOY! :)
You are SOOO adorable!!! The cake looks YUMMY!
Wow! His cake looks better than the one you made for me! LOL! Hope you had a great birthday! Can't wait to hear the names that made the final cut! Love ya!
h a p p y
b i r t h d a y
s w e e t
g i r l !
you are so awesome. hope you had a fabulous day.
{enlighten me... what is a 24 hour cake???}
Looks good! You have such a sweet husband, making your birthday cake for you. Happy Birthday, Liz!
Post a Comment