Tuesday, April 28, 2009
36 ½ wks
Oh the joys of pregnancy, heartburn, braxton hicks, full bladders, wondering if anyone's water has broken during church or in the middle of Costco, crazy dreams, talking to people and having them only focus on your stomach because it's making STRANGE shapes, cankles, wondering if you'll ever see your feet again, back pain, joint pain, and grunting with any movement. I can't complain too much. This pregnancy has gone relatively well. We have less than 4 weeks left and we are COUNTING DOWN! We are excited to meet this little girl, and to name her. The three names are still standing. We'll wait till we see her. I have now officially entered the phase in the pregnancy where even my maternity clothes are not fitting anymore. Time to start minimizing the closet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I'm so glad you put another picture up! Well, you may feel miserable, but you look fabulous. Really. It was fun seeing you and Scotty yesterday!
I'm going to have to agree with Teresa....you look AMAZING and so happy! I can't wait to meet your little angel! I was actaully shocked to see that you are already at 36 weeks! That is so crazy. I feel like you just told me you were pregnant! YAY!
Looking good!!!
What 3 names are you down to? Names are HARD! I thought girl names were even harder because there seem to be so many options! Good luck with that! Can't wait to see pictures of her- everyone around here is pregnant too, and they're all girls! Must be in the water or something!
Thanks for the reminder about the end of pregnancy. :) I was just starting to miss it- and then as I was reading your list I was checking it off in my head and thought "oh yeah!" funny how we forget! Good luck these last few weeks!
I can't believe you only have four weeks left!! That is SOOOO exciting! You look fabulous!
Wow, time flies! You look great! Tomorrow is your baby shower- that should help distract you a bit from the pains of pregnancy :)
Lookin' good sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your new posts. I've got to try that cake on of these years.
You look SO dang good, Liz. Hang in there. She's almost here and I can't wait to find out what you name her.
You are looking fabulous! I know the final weeks seem to just drag on, but she'll be here soon. Can't wait to see her.
So... any updates??? :) Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment