Monday, July 20, 2009

10 Year Reunion

Oh highschool. Those were the days. We went back to Eastern Oregon for my 10 year reunion. It was a fast weekend for us, and I am still recovering from feeling tired. I had a great time seeing all of my classmates that showed. I really enjoyed seeing everyone's families. I wish I would have taken more pictures, here are just a few that we did catch.

On the right is my good friend since 1st grade. Her little baby is just a few weeks younger than my little Lucy. It was fun to be pregnant at the same time and e-mail and talk with eachother about it. On the Left is my good friend since 7th grade. We didn't know eachother until 7th grade, and for the 1st week of middle school people thought we were the same person, then they thought we must be twins. I would get called her name, and people would ask her questions thinking she was me. We looked a lot alike back then. Funny, I didn't realize we both are wearing black v-neck shirts, guess we're trying to still look alike. haha.
They had a day at the park and you could bring your kids to play, and then in the evening we had a nice dinner with just the students and their spouses/partners. It gave us a chance to really sit and visit without being distracted. I had such a great time.
This is on our way back at a rest stop. The boys needed to walk and stretch their legs.

No comments: