Monday, July 20, 2009

First part of July

This is my sister Kim. Her husband is in the military and is currently stationed in Korea x 1 year! She decided to pack up her 5 kids and make a road trip from Utah to Eugene. What a good sister huh?! Here she is with my niece Addison meeting Lucy for the first time.
I wish she could have stayed longer. She pulled in on a wed., we went to Florence on Thursday and played at the beach and went Sand Boarding on the sand dunes there. Very fun, and you must try it.
We were both pooped after our beach day, and she had been on the go a lot for this trip that her last day with us we just stayed home and let the kids play. Here are some of the pack playing ino ur back yard. They had a ball on the swing set.
We really enjoyed her visit, and after she pulled out of our drive way to leave, Grant said "Oh mom, now we're alone." It was sad. We miss you guys already!

3 comments:

Kimmy-Kins said...

I guess I'll have to come back soon! Ha ha ... had a blast. Miss you guys already!

Radke said...

So great that your sister could come see you. Looks like the kids had a blast together!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet she could come. And with FIVE kids going solo! She is my hero! I can't wait to come down and see you guys soon! We miss you! I am sure Lucy is so big now!