It's been a long time since I last posted. I think we'll start with most recent and work backwards. For Conference I took the kids and went to see my
parents. Now that Jeff is in school I'm back to "Single
Momming it" and doing things like traveling by myself with the kids. Otherwise we wouldn't go anywhere for another year.
Here is G-ma with Miss Mae. She loved the attention from G-ma and G-pa.

Snuggling with G-pa after the park. I love her smile in this one.

The boys playing at a newly redone park in LG. They has a lot of fun, and the weather wasn't too bad.

We got out our
Halloween stuff and I found the batman costume Grant wore as a baby. We put the mask on Lucy and it was if nothing was on her face. She just looked around and played. It was really funny.

At my parents house Miss Mae has started to get on all fours and do the rocking thing. Here she is showing that she CAN get her big belly off the floor.

When Scottie takes a nap, he likes to have Lucy
lyeing with him while I read a story. She loves it too. She is always turning to him and giving him a big,
drooly, open mouth kiss on his cheek.

Another
Halloween costume shot. The boys had fun going through what we have from last year. They got creative and decided to go
Napoleon Dynomyte (
Liger) and switch up the lion and elephant.

The boys were so proud that Lucy could lift her head up so high.

Just as school started we took a trip to
PDX and decided to go to the zoo. I love that place.
4 comments:
was anybody scared of the two rather large bears behind you?
I love the shot of Lucy and Scott laying in bed during story time! Actually, all the phtos are really cute!! What a darling family : ) The batman mask on Lucy is a cute story, too and the "ligers" are totally awesome!
Okay I love her, I really love her. What great pictures. You have such darling kids. Love you!!
Your boys are so cute with their baby sister. Love the Halloween costume switch up. So funny! I admire you for traveling with the kids on your own when Jeff's not available. Good for you, lady!
Post a Comment