Just this last week, my little guy turned 3. I CAN'T believe it. He has transformed from little guy to big boy. We had a fun time celebrating his birthday. He has wanted this dragon cake since July. I think it turned out pretty cute. Instead of a fire breathing dragon, he's a fish eating dragon because Scottie likes Swedish fish.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Such a great cake Liz, you did awesome. Look at those cuties you have. I love Lucy's costume.
Great job on the cake!! Lucy Mae looks sooo adorable!! I can't believe I see her on her knees! You need to squash her from growing up too fast! I laughed at your Jeff comment. We ALL know he doesn't do "dress up" much to the dismay of Vicki before you got married!! LOL
That cake is amazing! Very cool! Your kids look so cute dressed up for Halloween!
That cake is awesome! Did you save me a piece? :)
I laughed too about your comment about Jeff, and it gave me hope that someday....SOMEDAY....maybe?...Eli will dress up just a little? :)
Your kids are just too cute!
That cake is amazing! Good job Liz! I, too, love sweedish fish.
The kids are adorable. LOVE the lady bug costume. Way too cute.
How dang cute is little miss Mae?!?! LOVE IT.
Way to go Liz! Clara sure enjoyed eating the remnants of that cake. I'm glad I got to see Lucy's ladybug outfit. All looked great!
LOVE the cake! And whata great idea on how to do the wings with fruit leather! You are one creative momma! Good job!
Love the costumes, Nathan is just like Jeff, no dressing up either. What are we to do?
And Miss Mae! She is growing up too fast! She is super adorable! I HAVE to come down and see her! I miss you guys!!!
Scottie, you never asked my permission to grow up! What's up with that?! What are we to do with these little guys?
Post a Comment