I don't know if any of you other mom's do this . . .while driving, kind of zone out. . . then you realize there is a constant noise and it's the kids singing or fighting etc. This morning I was zoning, and then noticed Scottie was singing. I really had to concentrate on what song he was singing, it ended up being "Head,Shoulders, Knee's and Butts, Knees and Butt's Knee's and Butt's . . . " I couldn't help but laugh.
Here are some pictures of our December:

We got the baby swing out for Lucy and she loved it. It was cold, but fun.

The boys, GPa Hedpgeth, Aunt Bean, and their Daddy cut down a Christmas Tree.

While they were cutting the Christmas tree I flew to Tx with my 82 yr old G-ma to see my brother get married. Here is 2 of my older sisters. One from PA the other from ID.

The boys wanted to play twister. They had fun for a bit, but still had a lot of wiggles and another 1½ to bed time. I got out the original Nintendo and the Power pad. We had fun playing old school games.

Miss Mae playing at G-ma Hedgpeth's house during Christmas.

At the Hedgpeth's, around mid-afternoon, people start to disappear. It's like family nap time. You find yourself wondering around looking for an open bed or room. If you can't find either, you snuggle up on an open spot on the bed. Here is Jill and I taking a nap.

For Christmas Eve we did the Nativity story. Lucy played Baby Jesus and a Wise man. It was fun. Jeff has a large walking stick he gets out as his staff to be a Shepherd. When Scottie saw it he said "Daddy, why you get your 'whoopen' stick out?" No we do not use it as a whoopen stick. But if he thinks it's one, and it scares him enough to be good, we'll leave it at that.

The Kiddo's in their Christmas Eve PJ's. They had a good time.
Some of the pictures are out of order. We spent Christmas Morning at our house, and then spent the weekend with Jeff's family. It was a busy month but really fun.
4 comments:
Love all the pics!
I love the Whoopen stick story. Good one. Oh, and Scottie's song. Too cute. I cannot believe how big Lucy is already. Crazy how time flies and how quickly children grow.
I miss you!
Your kids are getting HUGE! Your baby looks EXACTLY like you, Liz. So adorable.
Hope you guys are doing well. I love the story- I'm sure if I told my kids about your boys version, that it would be their favorite song. :) Kids.
Such great pics
Post a Comment