Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas

At Thanksgiving time my little sis got a new camera, so we put her to use. She took this shot for us just before they left to go back home. Thanks Suzanne. I copied my other sister's idea by posting my Christmas card on our blog instead of mailing it out.
I want to write more and post more pictures but I am tired, and sleep is more important to me. We wish you all a Merry Christmas.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Your sister takes great pictures. This is such a cute family portrait, and I'm so glad you put it on your blog! Get some sleep, Mizz Liz. Merry Christmas to you!

Dani said...

What a cute card! I love it!

Your story last night at the ward Christmas Party was so fun! The kids just ate it up! Good job! You're a great story teller!

Radke said...

What a great picture of all of you! I love your card. Merry Christmas to you all.

Unknown said...

very cute family picture! We need to get together sometime soon!

Kirsten said...

So cute!!! Merry Christmas

vickifryar said...

Love this, but I want an actual copy!