Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trip to Idaho/Family Photo's

I haven't posted for a while. Due to my last post, things could only get better right? haha. We took a fun trip to see my sister and my best friend in Boise Idaho. We also got to visit with some other friends that live there as well. While there, my brother-in-law and sister so kindly offered to take our family photo's. He's a police officer and does photography on the side. I thought I'd post some they took. I thought they turned out good. I'll post pictures from the trip later.











Boy that man is hard to get a kiss from!







If you are in the Boise area and want some pictures done, there business name is J.Clayton Photography and you can find them on Facebook. They took some cute pitures of my twin niece and nephew for a baptism announcement.

As I said, I'll post more of our trip later. Tell me what you think!


8 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Love them!!

Teresa said...

Those are beautiful photographs of your sweet family. I miss not being able to see Grant and Scotty growing up. Little Miss Lucy is adorable. Who knows, but maybe one day we'll end up back in Eugene. :)

Paula said...

LOVE the pictures!! It was great to see you at the baptism...even if it was only for a minute! :-)

Bybee family said...

They turned out great! What a good looking family. I can't believe how grown-up your little girl looks. Didn't she just turn 2?

Kirsten said...

I LOVE THEM!!!

Chong said...

Hey Liz! I found your blog from Dan's. You have such a cute family and those pictures are adorable. I'm gonna be following your blog now!!

Kiley (Baxter)

Radke said...

WOW! Those are amazing pictures! Your brother has talent. I really want to get some pictures like that done of our family sometime.

rachel said...

You know what I think? I think YOU are gorgeous, Miss Liz!!!
Beautiful beautiful pics.