We live close to the school, but thankfully Grant can ride the bus. He was excited to go. He was also happy to see it was the same bus driver he had last year.
After he got on the bus Scottie, Lucy and I quickly ran to the van and drove around the corner to the school. As did most parents in our neighborhood. It's like the Paparazzi is ALL over the school grounds on the first day. So many flashes and parents!
I didn't beat the bus, but I was able to sneak in the classroom without Grant seeing me. I got a picture before he saw me and got embarrassed that his Mom was there. Oh brother. I told him I'd come and cry like a big baby because he's getting too big.
I'm really excited to see what this year has to bring for us. It's amazing to look back and see all that they've learned in just a year!
Good luck to all with little rascals going to school!



1 comment:
The boys look great! Can you believe our babies are in first grade? Time has just buzzed right on by! Luckily K wasn't embarrassed by me being at school but she definitely wasn't upset when I had to leave. They aren't babies any more:)
Post a Comment