
There is a lake about 7miles from our house and the boys really enjoyed playing in the sand and rocks for hours. We went up to hang out with the church youth group. The boys enjoyed watching the boats take off full of kids to go inter-tubing. Had I known the lake was this nice, I would have been there ALL summer!



3 comments:
Hey Liz! I'm excited that you started a blog. Sounds like the opening MBA stuff went well.
Whooohooo! Liz is a blogger! I look forward to keeping tabs on you! Don't forget to check out ours too.
The lake looks great! We should join you next summer! Love you!
Yeah!!! You have joined the blogging world! I look forward to keeping tabs on you!
The lake looks like a lot of fun! We should join you there next summer! The kids and I had a great time at the park with you and the boys. I still want to come down for that shopping day sometime!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment