Friday, August 29, 2008

First day of School!

Jeff has been accepted into the Oregon Executive MBA and we drove to Portland for the "Welcome Night". They had wine and 'or-durves' (can't remember how to spell that). We walked around with cans of pop. We saw a couple that we had gone to church with when we lived in Rock Creek as newlyweds and Jeff saw a guy that he grew up with. The class for the OEMBA is only 38 people so it felt really strange to actually know people there! I am so proud of Jeff. This will be a VERY intense program, and his classmates are all VERY qualified to be in the program. Some being Doctors, Engineers, CEO's etc. Way to go Honey!

4 comments:

All about the Snow's said...

Jeff,

Congrats on going back to school! You won't regret it. We are glad you guys are blogg'n. We will add you to our "friends" section of our blog (that is quite the honor). All of you look great, even Jeff's shaved head. Did you recycle all of that hair so as to not increase your carbon footprint?

Nate & Emily

Kim Miller said...

Liz, your blog is cool, Jeff, that is awesome that you are going back to school. I hope to find that motivation someday! You guys have a beautiful family and are truly blessed. Keep on bloggin'!!!

my3kids said...

I love your blog page! Help me get one started! I am really excited that you got into the program! All the hard work will be well worth it! I hope to see you guys soon! The kids had so much fun with your boys!
Love ya, Angie

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You both should be so proud of all your hard work and your wonderful family! I am privledged to know such cool people!