skip to main | skip to sidebar

Liz&Jeff

Just smile and nod

Thursday, August 28, 2008


Posted by Liz at 9:53 PM
Labels: G loved going to the fair and rode the Blue Truck ride twice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Boys and Girl

Boys and Girl
In Cozumel Mexico in front of some Mayan Ruins

My New Crafty Projects I love

My New Crafty Projects I love
Cross Stitch Stockings. This one was Scottie's. I am working on Lucy's now.

Book club book I'm reading

Book club book I'm reading
The Ladies Auxiliary

Book I'm Reading

Book I'm Reading
A break with Charity

My Blog List

  • Kool Kevans
    Sadie is 16
  • together forever no matter what
    Cousin Time at G&G Ussery's house . Celebrating G&G's Birthdays + May Birthdays!
  • Grant and Kiley
    Gabe's Birthday | 7 years
  • { H }
  • The Snow Family
    Christmas break
  • Teresa Tales
    Pilot Butte State Park
  • MNKL
    Lover's Hiking Getaway
  • The Iniguez Family
    Blogging Slacker...
  • Watch Our Family As We Grow
    5 months old!
  • Happy Happenings
    July Instagrams
  • Bemy's Blog
    Brugge and Home, Days 6 & 7
  • Our Family Happenings
    Happy Mother's Day 2013
  • Finding Fun In Oregon
    July 16 - 21st
  • Bybee Buzz
    May
  • Welcome to My Piece Of Heaven!
    Our fun filled day at the PCC!
  • chelsea romney
    A gift for you.
  • The Water Cooler
    Enjoying the moment
  • Shimer Shinanigans
    Catching Up!
  • Sabbatical...
    The End...or is it?
  • J. Clayton Photography LLC
    Family Slide Show
  • Behunin
  • Blogger: Sign in
  • The Webbs

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Day at the lake
      • There were lots of little sea shells around and e...
      • Scottie Played in the sand, threw rocks in the wa...
      • First day of School!
      • I've converted
      • Fun at the Fair
      • No title
      • No title
      • Smokey the Plumber bear. How low can those pants go?
 

I would love to find someone that I know who HAS NOT pulled out one of these moves at a dance!

Followers

The Music We Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Labels

  • Both Grant and Scottie loved this ride. (1)
  • G loved going to the fair and rode the Blue Truck ride twice (1)
  • The boys loved seeing the animals. (1)