Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby Update

Hey Friends and Family,

Just wanted to fill you in on how the baby is doing. I am finally about 18 weeks along (or starting my 5th month of pregnancy). I am feeling better than the first part, but not completely back to normal. I still need daily naps. We had an ultrasound yesterday and enjoyed watching the little baby for about 45 minutes. The heart beat was great. All the measurements were within normal limits. The baby is weighing about 7 ounces right now. I am feeling the baby move so much more this week than before. It's always reasuring feeling the movements. I have enclosed a picture we got from the ultrasound. It's a profile picture of the face and the body. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Radke said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you! Girls are SO much fun! I know you were a little nervous, but trust me they are great. Love the pic of her. She looks perfect already. Love you!

All about the Snow's said...

Congratulations! You get to buy Pink! That's so much fun! I have heard that girls are completly different than boys so you might have a few learning curves, but at least you won't be so outnumbered in your own family anymore:)