
Due to having a lot of sisters. . . most being older than me, I have 3 HUGE bins full of maternity clothes that we pass around. I am the only one in the family procreating at this time, but my Lil' sister may decide to start a family in the next year or two. We decided to go through the maternity clothes together and see what is still in style, not stained etc. We had a lot of fun.



4 comments:
I can't wait to see what you are having. If you have a girl, we have tons of clothes you can go through and take if you like.
Well look at you blogging! YAY!
What a fun little family you have.
Isn't it SO nice to share clothes! I love it!!! Can't wait to here what you are having! How are you feeling?!?!
Looking forward to seeing you in your maternity garb. You're such a cutie, Liz. Can only imagine how cute you'll look when you're larger with child. Exciting times!
Post a Comment