I love when you get to see the ultrasound and know what the sex is!! It's like getting to know this sweet little girl, and not just a thing! Can't wait to meet her!
LIZ! How the heck did I miss this post?? A girl! I am so happy for you. You looked SO hot today at church, lady! Dang. I soooo miss you... I taught "your" Laurels today. It was a silent lesson and believe it or not, they were SILENT! Anywoo... I'm so excited you're giving Delaney a little girlfriend to hang with. Love you.
Hey Liz!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! It will be so fun to have a girl! Although, your little boys are sooo cute :) I'm glad I found your blog! I was looking at Rachel's list- she knows a lot of people with blogs- and there you were!
7 comments:
YAY!!!! That's SO great! Congrats!!! And I'm glad you are feeling a little better. I totally needed daily naps too! :-)
That is fantastic news, wow!!! Congratulations!!! Any name ideas?? We can have a think tank in nursery :)
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations, Liz & Jeff. Your baby girl is going to be the cutest thing ever!
Congratulations Liz!
I love when you get to see the ultrasound and know what the sex is!! It's like getting to know this sweet little girl, and not just a thing! Can't wait to meet her!
LIZ!
How the heck did I miss this post?? A girl! I am so happy for you. You looked SO hot today at church, lady! Dang.
I soooo miss you... I taught "your" Laurels today. It was a silent lesson and believe it or not, they were SILENT!
Anywoo... I'm so excited you're giving Delaney a little girlfriend to hang with.
Love you.
Hey Liz!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! It will be so fun to have a girl! Although, your little boys are sooo cute :) I'm glad I found your blog! I was looking at Rachel's list- she knows a lot of people with blogs- and there you were!
Post a Comment