Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby picture

So I am 22 weeks along with this little girl. I haven't taken any side shots this pregnancy and am feeling the motherly guilt that comes with that. haha. I had just woken up from a nap and had Grant take this picture of me so I and at least have some documentation of it. We are excited to meet this little girl and are slowly getting things ready for her. I have enjoyed shopping for pink lately. haha.

10 comments:

Paula said...

You look great!!!

Kimmy-Kins said...

I remember wearing that shirt!! Glad you're wearing it and not me!! Grant needs to give Rylan lessons on digital picture taking. He's far superior! ... So I haven't heard my phone ringing from you! What's up with that?!

Margaret said...

Cute belly Liz!

rachel said...

Oh Liz!
You're looking so great.
Miss ya.

Emy said...

So cute!

Ashlee said...

You look awesome! I'm still so excited for you to have a girl... can't wait to hear what you name her, I remember doing swimming classes when we were pregnant with Grant/Ava and talking about girl names. Enjoy the end of pregnancy... amazing and terrible at the same time. :)

webbweb said...

Congrats on your little girl. We have three now and they are the best!! Also, good luck with your hubby back in school. Jarom has three months left of his executive MBA program and it has been a long 18 months.

Unknown said...

You are soooo cute!!! I love all your posts and all the pictures. Your boys look so much alike it will be fun to meet their sister. So adorable! I cannot believe Scottie is in a big boy bed! Where did the time go??? And, last but not least, Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

ryan said...

I can't wait, we love her already!

ryan said...

we can't wait, we love her already!