We decided to take down the crib and get the bunk beds put together. The boys were VERY excited. I was a bit apprehensive because Scottie goes down for his nap and bedtime so smoothly with his binky. I was planning on weening him before the bed thing, but decided that I like my sleep better and would ween him later. By the 2nd night in the bed he had lost his binky. It was the last one and I couldn't bring myself to buy another one. So . . we had no choice. He has been binky free x 1month and is doing a great job at bed time AND taking naps. Grant used to escape ALL the time when he moved to a bed, but Scottie has only done that twice. We think it's because he has Grant with him that he doesn't get up and wander around.Friday, January 16, 2009
New Beds, no Binky!
We decided to take down the crib and get the bunk beds put together. The boys were VERY excited. I was a bit apprehensive because Scottie goes down for his nap and bedtime so smoothly with his binky. I was planning on weening him before the bed thing, but decided that I like my sleep better and would ween him later. By the 2nd night in the bed he had lost his binky. It was the last one and I couldn't bring myself to buy another one. So . . we had no choice. He has been binky free x 1month and is doing a great job at bed time AND taking naps. Grant used to escape ALL the time when he moved to a bed, but Scottie has only done that twice. We think it's because he has Grant with him that he doesn't get up and wander around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
All the pics are SO great! And YAY for no binkies!! :-)
What big boys!! I can't believe Scotty is sleeping in a big boy bed. So great.
I like the bunk beds with the matching comforters!
Post a Comment