Monday, May 18, 2009

Pregnancy Weight Gain

Through this pregnancy Jeff and I have joked and compared HIS "pregnancy" weight gain with MY pregnancy weight gain. I don't think the reality hit him until last Saturday when he sat down in his chair to put his shoes on to do yard work, then POP! I think I laughed so hard I almost had the baby. Luckily he was a good sport and let me take his pictures. Or at least he was stuck enough he couldn't get out without my help. haha.











5 comments:

Kimmy-Kins said...

Ok, so now our conversation on the web cam makes much more sense!! I laughed hard ...not quite to tears, but hard! Can't wait to see the new little girl!!!

Traci Lauritzen said...

So thats why you told me on Sunday that you thought you were going to have the baby yesterday. (meaning saturday!) That is so funny!

aunt choody said...

That is so funny!

Radke said...

That is too funny! At least you will have a weight loss buddy after you have your girl:)

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!