Monday, May 18, 2009

Coming Soon

Some have wanted to know if I'm done yet with this pregnancy. We hope to meet this little girl sometime on Wed May 20th. We'll post pictures when she's here!

6 comments:

rachel said...

um. that's like TWO days away!!!!!! holy heck, are you so excited?? I AM!!

{i'm the dork with a baby shower present STILL for you... sitting on my scrapbook table in my bedroom. but i love ya.}

Traci Lauritzen said...

You really should take a last minute shot of your belly! You look so cute! I wish I had taken a last shot of my belly because after I had Elivia I didn't realise how big my belly was.
I'm so excited for you!!!! And I can't wait to meet her!!

Bybee family said...

How exciting!! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!

Dani said...

Yay!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!!

Radke said...

Yea! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see her. Good luck!

Unknown said...

See you all tomorrow!!! I can't wait to kiss those baby cheeks! Love you!