Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lucy Mae Hedgpeth 05/20/2009

Our last pregnancy shot with Baby Girl. We checked in the next morning at 5:00 am.
Daddy holding Baby Girl. She is about 20 minutes old. We hadn't decided if she was a Lucy or a Lydia.

Scottie was VERY excited to see her and wanted to hold her. We had decided after he bath that she was a Lucy.

The boys and G-Ma were counting her toes and fingers, then they proceeded to count their own toes and fingers.

Grant LOVES holding her and is asking to hold her all the time. While he was busy holding her Scottie was running as fast as he could back and forth bringing her some baby dolls and stuffed animals he thought she would like.

Here she is at 3 days old. I finally caught that first smile. She's such a little sweet heart. We are very lucky and can't imagine life without her already.

13 comments:

Radke said...

What a beautiful girl! Looks like everyone is adjusting quite well. Love that the boys are so excited to be with her and that Scottie is bringing her toys. Too cute!

Paula said...

She is SOOOOOO pretty!!! Congrats!!!

Bybee family said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful!! My sister just had a baby girl in March and named her Lucy...love the name!

Ashlee said...

She looks like a Hedgpeth! Sooo sweet! Cute to see how your boys love her already- so sweet! Congrats on such a sweet little girl. Enjoy the world of pink!

Teresa said...

She's lovely, Liz, and her name is so beautiful. What a darling baby. I'm so happy for you and your family!

Emy said...

I lOVE that last picture! that's 2 pics now I've seen of her smiling! What a little sweetheart. Hope you guys are doing well. Pretty baby.

Traci Lauritzen said...

I'm so happy for you guys! She is ssoooooo beautiful!! Congrats!!

Melissa Price said...

Congrats, she is adorable. I am so happy for all of you!

rachel said...

I already love her... and haven't even met her yet. She is a DOLL and I absolutely love love love the name.
When can I come over and snuggle her???

(did you get portraits done from that girl yet?)

Dani said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you guys! Lucy is a beautiful baby! How sweet that her brothers adore her so much! What a cute family!

Kirsten said...

She looks like her mama. I am so excited that you picked Lucy. What a cutie pie.

All about the Snow's said...

She's soo cute guys! That is soooo sweet how your boys are watching out for her already, just like big brothers should.

Unknown said...

OHHHHH! She is so adorable! I just may take Scottie up on the trade! Ha ha ha!!! Congratulations! I have to come down again. Maybe once school is out we can all come down before we head out of town. Have you read the book yet??? I LOVE YOU GUYS! I miss you tons!!!