This was the manliest kitchen I could find online. The boys got it for Christmas 2 years ago. When we found out we were having a girl, I knew she'd enjoy it, but I didn't realize she would ALREADY be playing in it! She'll play over there for a LONG time. It's great!
Finally I was able to put these little pig-tails in. They didn't last long. She didn't pull them out, her hair is just so fine that they don't hold up.
Frosting our V-day cookies we made. The boys were done after frosting 2 of them, and I sat and frosted the rest. Hmm. Great family bonding.
Grant doing ANYTHING he can to get me to take a picture of him.
Lately Scott will say "Hey Mom, watch me brake dance" and then he'll wiggle his top half of his body like he's throwing punches and grit his teeth. Not sure where he learned that was brake dancing. But we'll go along with it.
The boys and their Daddy wrestle EVERY night. Lucy now likes to get in on it. Scottie is laughing at her, because she is whacking him in the face. The other picture is of her going after him. She really loves it and the boys and their Daddy play it up that she's the "Secret Weapon" to take down Daddy.
I've got her practicing every day at 4:00 for 20 minutes. Ha ha. Just kidding. Somehow this week she learned that she can reach the keys and it makes sound when she pushes on them. Hopefully she'll be this motivated to play everyday when we pay for lessons.



4 comments:
That girl is just cuter and cuter each time I see her! She is getting so BIG!
I feel the same way your boys do about icing cookies. It sounds good in theory, but when you get down to it, I am done after a couple. At least K is happy to finish up for me:)
She DOES get cuter and cuter!
Your kids are so dang sweet.
what cutie pies you have. Her pigtails are priceless. What a great post thanks for sharing all the great pics.
I can't believe how big Lucy is! Ahe's adorable and has gorgeous eyes! I can't wait to do Stella's hair, but I think I'm a long ways away from that!
Post a Comment