We decided to have Lucy try riding our rocking/rolling horse. She wasn't too sure about it and refused to sit down. Scottie was being a good big brother and pushing her.
Davy Crocket and his coon-skin hat meets a pirate.
Happy Birthday to me. 1 more year and I'm nerdy 30!
I don't know if anyone else has noticed that it seems cake mixes/and brownie mix seems to be getting smaller and smaller. We've used the same pan and same brand for years and it bakes out smaller. Jeff made me my families traditional 24 hour cake. We decided to double the cake mixes only and see how it turned out. It was really good and large!
What's a birthday party without duck duck goose? Grant was adamant that we play duck duck goose for my "birthday Party" they'd been looking forward to the "party" all day long. Here is Lucy's turn saying "Duck, Duck"
Lucy going around the circle patting everyone's head. She thought it was SO funny.
Our first warm day in a while! We loved it. Lucy wasn't too sure about this whole grass thing, so she stayed on her blanket for a while.
Don't ask me why, but of all the bikes we have the boys fight over that little tricycle the most. Go figure.
Our HORRIBLE DAY AT THE PARK! Actually it was really a beautiful day and we stayed for a couple of hours, but we all missed Miss Clara and Emy big time that day. Riding home from the park Scottie said "Let's go to Emy's!" and Grant replied "She moved out of the country Scott." Might as well have moved out of the country. We miss our daily trips to the park Brashers!
Miss Mae enjoying her time in the swing.



4 comments:
Hey Liz! We miss you guys!! I'm glad you had a sunny day though. And happy birthday too! I hope you enjoyed that delicious cake!!!! I know I would. Good job Jeff .
So much fun. Happy happy birthday my wonderful friend. I sure do love you.
Looks like you had a great time! And who doesn't love Duck Duck Goose? Glad you had a great Birthday! Now that it is nice, we should head to the park together!
Coke Zero, yum!!
Post a Comment