My wedding dress. Oh MAN how I LOVE my wedding dress.
Even after 10 years, I think if I were to get married today I would still have chosen this dress. And to think, my mom and I hit EVERY wedding store in Portland (no joke, we mapped it out on the phone book maps; Pre-GPS systems) and got turned down at the door of some of them. I wanted a train, short sleeve and sparkles for under $300. We found this one at Claire's Wedding boutique on 39th and Belmont for $350. Great huh?! Sorry for the scrap book scanned image. I was married right as digital camera's were coming out, so I only have real film pictures of my wedding.
Sigh . . . .I love this dress.
Scottie and Grant saw the wedding album sitting out as I was scanning the scrapbook page and Scott said "Is this you mom?!" in a shocked voice. "You look different!" I was just waiting to hear "You're tummy is way bigger. . " but he followed with "You're beautiful and Daddy looks Handsome." Lucky kid. haha. Such a sweety.
Just thought I'd share.






3 comments:
Beautiful dress for a beautiful woman!
Beautiful dress, but GORGEOUS girl! You both look great, then and now. M and I have looked at our wedding pictures and we look so young pre-kids.
That is a beautiful dress!!! miss you....
Post a Comment