Monday, November 7, 2011

Oop's I did it again . . . . .

Well that song ages me huh? Wasn't that Brit's first hit? I was a Sr in highschool I think. Well I realized that I have neglected to post our latest news in our family. We are expecting another baby! We are excited and actually find out tomorrow if it's a boy or a girl. We are due at the end of March. Here is our first belly picture.




5 comments:

Teresa said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I hope that you'll come back tomorrow to tell us what you're having. :)

Paula said...

YAY!!! That's fantastic! :-) I have so many friends due in March...a great time to have a baby! :-)

Ashlee said...

Wahoo! What great news! You better post tomorrow what this baby is! I can't wait to hear! Congrats!!!

aunt choody said...

Yay!

Dani said...

Hooray! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!