It was fun to see everyone's guess on what we are having. I am feeling confident that this will be our last one. The baby is . . . .
a boy.
So now 3 boys and a girl! We are excited. There were different reasons why I wanted a girl or why I wanted a boy. I am feeling really good and excited about this little guy. I'd like to start clearing out my garage a bit, and asked the ultrasound tech to check again that it wasn't just the umbilical chord or a hand down there that we were seeing. Sure enough, different angle, no question. Now for names. Any suggestions?
Thanks for all your responses. I'll try to keep you posted on how the pregnancy is going. Tonight is crazy. I just got called as YW president in my new ward a couple weeks ago, and we are putting on our Evening of Excellence. Nothing like diving in head first.
Liz
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yay! Congrats! That's super fun. Good luck naming. That's tough. Have you looked at the Baby Name Wizard website? It's a good one. Have fun! Can't wait to hear your news when he comes. So great! Congrats to you all!
Hooray! Congratulations on another little boy, and on your new calling. Are you in SC 1st now?
Boys are totally the thing to have right now! and no, I dont have any name suggestions...we still haven't decided on any we like.
Congrats! And yay for being the new YW president! :-) Names...I like Canyon and Reagan...just different enough but not weird. :-) I'm super happy for you!
Oh, congratulations! You guys make really cute little boys! Here are some name ideas: Oliver (if Olivia had been a boy, she would have been Oliver), Zach (Zachary), Ben (Benjamin), Dexter, Emmett....I know there are more that I like...I'll let you know when I remember them! Congrats once again!
Yes, I guessed it! Liz, back at YW pres again. That is hilarious! You are too good at it! I miss you! Hope you are feeling good. Our girl is due in 1 week!
What exciting news!! Congratulations!! Where did you guys move? Sounds like you have a ton going on, but you'll do great! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment