
The After. I should have taken the picture at the same time of day as I took the other one . . but you get the point. I really like it and it is DRASTIC. I will say I am so glad I got online and read tips on painting red walls. If your interested ALWAYS get a grey primer and have them darken it, paint that on before you even start. HUGE difference! I only did 2 coats of red and it turned out so dark and rich. LOVING IT! Thanks for the inspiration Maree.



7 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!! OH I love it.
In our old house I painted our bedroom a dark red and loved it. I miss my red. I'm coming over and enjoying yours... :)
I LOVE IT!!! Wow if it looks that great in the pictures I can't wait to see it in person. LOVE IT!!!!
Looks awesome Liz!! Makes me want to go paint!! It's amazing what a transformation it creates!
It looks GREAT! Way to go bold! I'm proud of you!
Liz... it looks AWESOME! I love it! We haven't painted our kitchen yet- wanna come over? :) Our last kitchen was red and I loved it. I hope you enjoy it!
It looks GREAT! You did a fantastic job. Way to get through your bold color phobia. I cant wait to see it in person!
Liz,
I am so glad you have a blog! It is so fun to see you and your boys. If you guys are ever in Boise you have to stop by and see us. Anyway, your Kitchen looks great! I am glad you knew about the primer for red paint. We painted a red stripe in Carson's room and we didn't primer it and it took us 4 coats of paint before it was the right color red. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment