Monday, September 22, 2008
Mother of the Year
I thought I would share my experience that I had yesterday with Scottie that is sure to get me a nomination for Mother of the Year. Jeff had school this weekend and came home with a couple of treats. He had one of those 100 cal pack fig newtons and the boys REALLY wanted me to open it. I said no, and later I hear Scottie repeatedly say "Cake-a-treat , Cake-a-treat" I think to myself "We don't have any pancakes what could he be talking about?" I walk into the kitchen where he is sitting on the floor with the package of fig newtons opened and a BUTCHER KNIFE. To my horror he had grabbed the package, walked into the kitchen, opened a kitchen drawer that had the butcher knives (I didn't know he could reach let alone know where they were!) and sat on the floor with a HUGE butcher knife and cut the package open. He had the knife lieing next to him and the package opened with a big smile of achievement. AHHH! There goes my award. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh Liz!! That is the worst! Christian got ahold of one of our new knives and sliced his finger a couple weeks ago. I, too, lost the Mother of the Year award that night for leaving the knife at the edge of the counter.
Post a Comment