Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scroll down to the bottom and watch.

I got these a few years ago from a girlfriend at work. I have saved them for over 4 years! Everytime I see them I just laugh and I admit I can't help but dance along as I am watching my computer screen. Scroll down to the bottom of my blog and tell me what you think! Make sure to pause my playlist so you can hear the music on both video's! ;)

5 comments:

Radke said...

those clips are so hilarious! And totally true:) Thanks for the laugh.

Paula said...

Oh my gosh! I was laughing so hard I was crying! That is awesome! :-)

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing! Hey, I want to do the Turkey Stuffer 5K in your town, you in?

Paula said...

Hey Liz, how do you get your friend's list to update on your blog page?? My sister and I can't figure it out...when you get a chance let me know! Thanks!!

Paula said...

Thanks! I'm going to try and see if that works for me. :-) As for the weightloss, I just tried really hard to watch what I was eating and of course breastfeeding has helped too! We try to go walking after dinner...I wish I had some awesome weightloss secret that could make me money! LOL!