
I wanted to buy Scottie a trike for his birthday at the end of October. After looking at some stores I realized they are running for $50+. Not that he isn't worth $50 to me, but I SO did not want to spend that. I got on Craigslist.com and found this one for $25. The owner lived less than a mile from me. I found out this trike usually goes for $150+ . . . I felt like $25 was a good bargain. Don't tell Scottie what he is getting for his b-day. It's hiding and a surprise.



1 comment:
I had a good day on Craigslist yesturday too. It is addicting. I bought a play kitchen for Busy for $50.00, normally $125.00 and in outstanding condition, christmas gift : ). Also a ride along bike for P to attach to Jonathan's bike for $50.00. I love that you blogged about your fantastic deals. The bunkbeds were a SCORE!!! Way to go lady, you rock.
Post a Comment