Thursday, September 11, 2008

True First Day of School


This was Jeff's TRUE first day of school. He got to drop off Grant and see Grant's school and then headed to the University. He has already had a TON of homework before he even started and he is feeling a bit overwhelmed. But we know this is all worth it.

You can see the grey primer coat I put on the trim. I hope to cover it with white paint soon. We'll see . . . you know how those projects go. hee hee..

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, Jeff looks so cute with his backpack, he even has that first day of school will I make a friend look to him. Thanks for sharing.

Paula said...

That's great! :-)

Radke said...

I think it is so cute you took a picture of Jeff on his first day of school. And he looks just like his son. So fun. I hope it gets easier for him as the class goes on.